Komenda Region, Central Slovenia
A business complex for sale. This is an office and logistics center located in the Komenda Industrial Zone, 20 km north of Ljubljana.
Attractive business object for investment with ongoing business.
The complex is located between the airport and Ljubljana and is conveniently located next to the A2 motorway to Austria. The facility has all the necessary connections and excellent logistics.
The price of the complex with tenants is 4200000 EUR.
Price without tenants 3950000 EUR.
The complex was commissioned in 2008. Currently, 95% of the space is leased.
The total area of the building is 3571 m2.
The facility has warehouses, offices, show rooms, lounges, technical rooms and additional areas / premises. The building itself consists of 3 floors. From the side of the warehouse area there is a hydraulic lift with a load capacity of 4500 kg.
On the ground floor there are service and auxiliary rooms (elevator, toilets, boiler room) and a multi-storey warehouse with an additional office and storage room in the 322 m2 floor space.
Offices are located on the first and the second floors of the office part of the building.
Elevators with a lifting capacity of 1800 kg and 1600 kg were installed at the facility.
The complex offers tenants many options for advertising in various clearly visible places.
On-site parking for 13 cars.
Currently, work is underway to increase storage space through the installation of floors. This will increase storage space by another 400 m2.
Minimum 300000 euros (7.14%)
Maximum 350000 Euros (8.33%)
Energy efficiency class of the facility - B1
The advantages of a business facility for the owner:
- permanent income on a long-term lease;
- The rapidly developing Komenda Industrial Zone is a large, modern and convenient logistics center in Slovenia;
- superior location between the airport and Ljubljana;
- The best location of the facility in the Komenda Industrial Zone;
- availability of parking spaces in the territory and in the Industrial zone itself;
- high-quality building construct;
- the possibility of expanding storage space;
- direct and asphalt access to warehouses;
- low operating costs.